Re[2]: roadster hardtop and other links

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: roadster hardtop and other links
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 14:41:50 -0800
I don't know what happened to my previous post, all the text disappeared.

I think I had listed these links, some I plain can't find again. Especially the
one of the European supplier of Datsun roadster hardtops. Here are some of the
ones I could recall:

http://www.mgb.bc.ca/
Sure it's a MG site, but it has some relevant information for our
roadsters.

For instance, info on points ignition systems:
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/reference/ov-ignition.html

And double-clutching:
http://www.driversedge.com/dblcltch.htm

And tuning SU carbs:
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/service/su-tune.html

Alan's Pre-1960's Datsun page (a fun site):
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/pre.html

Homage to Mr.K (old page but still good reading):
http://www.phred.net/~kwillcox/mrk.html

Fred - So.SF