Re: no tail running lights

To: Richard Rudden <sequoia12@hotmail.com>, Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com,
Subject: Re: no tail running lights
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 11:18:58 -0800 (PST)
Just want to confirm that my lowbeam/highbeam is working properly.
When I have the turn signal stalk pulled towards me, it is on high
beams, when I have it pushed forward, it's low beams, which is
backwards of all other cars I've owned.

The red indicator in the speedo agrees with the signal position.
Oddly, when i got the car the hole in the back of the speedo for the
highbeam indicator was filled with dirt!

Adam