Re: no tail running lights

To: Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: no tail running lights
From: "Richard Rudden" <sequoia12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:41:30 -0800
Fergus,

I've had exactly the same happen. What I'd check first are the fuse clips on
the "Park. Tail" fuse, 2nd one up in the right bank. This is a high current
draw connection for long periods and while the fuse shows good, the
brass/bronze clip expands from the heat and looses it connection to the fuse
end.
Hope this works for you.

Richard R
'69 2000