RE: Thunder hill trip home

To: calspeed@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Thunder hill trip home
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 02:02:51
I'd agree. Get a mechanical gauge to check the pressure. Chances are the
Roadster gauge is reading low.

In my 66 1600, my old oil pressure gauge showed extremely low pressure on my
newly re-built engine. After testing with a manual gauge, I found the
pressure to actually be just fine.

If your car has always read @ a similar low pressure amount and you have
driven so many thousands of miles that way (without engine
failure)...chances are its just your gauge is out of spec.

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA
1966 SPL311, CSP311