RE: Thunder hill trip home

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Thunder hill trip home
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:43:34 -0800
Having a crankcase full of oil is nice, but it won't help you much unless it is
circulating in the engine.  ;-)

If I remember right, it looked like about 25 psi at 5500 rpm. If the reading is
correct, I'd be concerned. First thing would be to get a mechanical gauge in
there and find out what the pressure really is. Roadster gauges have a
reputation for being inaccurate.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA