RE: She's coming home =)

To: "Annette" <squishfish@home.com>
Subject: RE: She's coming home =)
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:07:09 -0500
If you have a Costco nearby, I saw a nice looking shop crane there for $200.
They usually rent for around $50.  Years ago I used a Chain Hoist suspended
from the floor joists above my garage.  Only problem is that is that you
can't move the chain hoist so you have to move the car instead.  Should be
able to find a good  chain hoist for around $50

Brian

Question:  My husband thinks we should invest in an engine hoist, I have
NOOOO
clue how much these run or if they are a viable purchase for a hobbyist.
Any
suggestions?

-Annette Rogers
Vancouver, Washington