Re: OT- Taking a queue from Aston Martin

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT- Taking a queue from Aston Martin
From: Thomas in Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 00:31:21 +0200
I inspected this one at the Geneva Autosaloon. Very nice car about
the same size as the Z32. It looks smaller than the DB7. The
interior is one of the best I've seen in such a car. The engine
is much longer than a Lamborghini V12 but it's basically two
Ford 3 liter V6 engines combined. A hint for Nissan to take a look
but maybe it's too good looking for them?

Thomas

--
 Thomas in Sweden