Roadster friendly machine shop

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster friendly machine shop
From: "Richard Rudden" <sequoia12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:27:15 -0800
I wanted to thank all the listers that replied to my question. I received
some really good leads and I appreciate your time and input!

Once again Shasta is the goal!

Richard Rudden
'69 2000

My name is Richard Rudden I live in Santa Clara Ca. and I am the owner
(first,current and only) of a 1969 SRL311, #12388 to be exact. Here's my
dilemma (now he gets to the %$##$^% point)
I have a complete U20 I bought about a year ago, it's supposedly been
rebuilt. What I need is to find is a local, south of Oregon north of Fresno,
machine shop I can trust to thoroughly check out this head and block. Thanks
to all for listening, look forward to being a more active member!

Richard