Roadster (project car) sighting

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster (project car) sighting
From: The Dread Pirate Roberts <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 12:52:54 -0800
Where: Sunnyvale, CA (SF Bay Area, South Bay)
parked behind a little shopping center at the corner of Remington and
Sunnyvale-Saratoga
Rd., across from Fremont High School.

When: Tuesday 26 March, midday

What: 1969 based on external clues (rear light cluster) side marker lamps
missing, holes
may have been bondoed over, no badging so no clue if it is a 1600 or 200 - I
was driving
by so I didn't see inside, whether it was a 4- or 5-speed. Mostly brown primer
w/surface
rust and rusted out rear edge on the trunk lid, white pebble finish hardtop
w/those
angular windows, rollbar.

Anyone in BADROC or the south bay area know of this car?

Gary McCormick
San Jose (working in Sunnyvale), CA