RE: SEROC CITY

Subject: RE: SEROC CITY
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:41:14 -0500
Kenny, I think you've done it.  I've got W2K so there is no "Send" tab on my
Tools>Options, but there is a spot for auto text wrapping under
Tools>Options>Mail Format>Settings.
One more time just to see that the "fix" works.
http://home.att.net/~oilleak/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-149429.htm
If not, Victor made it work by adding the "l" to html after getting the page
not found message.
Brian