RE: SEROC CITY

Subject: RE: SEROC CITY
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:29:05 -0500
FYI, the picture is slightly more than 3x5 at about 90dpi.  It won't print
our much larger without looking distorted.  I can make a much larger one but
will need to start with a much bigger file than the barn photo I used which
I copied from the other rock city web site.  That will likely require a road
trip and I don't know where the closest "See Rock City" barn is around here.
They may only be right around Chattanooga anymore.  If there is anyone in or
around the club who can draw, we've at least got a start.
Brian

Brian Hollands
Client Operations Analyst
ADP/Hayes-Ligon