Re: springs

To: andycost@att.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: springs
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:28:26 -0800 (PST)
Oh Yeah a sawzall kinda Man!!! Define too stiff. The
rear of my car moves about 1.5 inches at full travel.
Spring set up from bottom to top.
18" 3/4 ton jeep spring
24" 3/4 ton jeep spring
Spring with eye holes from 68 roadster
2nd longest from 68 roadster turned upside down.

This works for the full blown race car both road
racing and autocrossing.

Don Miller
68 (kinda cutup) Turbo V-6
Meridian, ID