Re: BADROC run to the hills

To: roadster <roadster@rcn.com>, K C <kcteabag@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: BADROC run to the hills
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 06:28:42 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

Before I did the urethane thing to the rear of the
race car, back when it was a 1600, I had the same
problem. I guessed it was from one of two things. The
rear spring bushings (all they way at the back of the
car where the hanger is) were about nonexistant. Also,
the panhard bar bushings were gone. It was noticable
on launch but really noticable on hard cornering where
the cars rear end would wander.

My thoughts,
Don Miller
68 turbo V-6