Re: BADROC run to the hills

To: "K C" <kcteabag@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: BADROC run to the hills
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:14:42 -0800
Hi,

I got a reply from Kathy about our upcoming BADROC run. She's got this
question about a fish-tail effect upon acceleration. Anyone got experience
with a problem like that? Maybe loose leaf springs?

Kathy - I suggest you see Mike Young, as he has a hydraulic lift and can do
a full inspection.

Fred - So.SF