Re: air injector plug - re-thread

To: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>, "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>,
Subject: Re: air injector plug - re-thread
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:04:38 -0800
Tom's plugs will do the job, as they have the double step at the bottom to
better eliminate any air pocket at the bottom of the hole.

I took a different approach. I took the stock injectors, cut them down a
bit, and threaded them inside to accept steel screws. Then I cut these
injectors short to bolt down inside the cylinder head, and bolted plugs on
top of them to keep the injectors in place. With the cylinder head off, I
ground and polished the intake ports smooth so there is absolutely no air
pocket. Result - no chirps.

Fred - So.SF
BADROC