Re: Filtering Mail

To: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>,
Subject: Re: Filtering Mail
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 17:05:13 -0700
Great!  I just love to hear about dissent in the extended roadster family!
Oh wait a minute...  do we really CARE that you are having problems with
someone?  Sounds like a personal problem to me!   So please deal with it...
PERSONALLY!  As in, write this individual or individuals and inform them of
your decision to remove them from your email, OFF the listgroup.   Thanks!

By the way... this is #2

Eric