license plate

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: license plate
From: Mitch Planck <mitch@ias.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:49:50 -0500
I got a new goodie for my car - I just picked up a '68 Michigan license
plate today from a friend who is moving. Not exactly the right year, but
close enough for me. In Michigan you can reregister old plates for a small
extra fee, so I'm planning on using it whenever I get my car out on the road
again. Who knows when that may be though. I'm in the middle of selling my
house and buying another one and with this cold winter and no heat in the
garage, I've just been piling other stuff on top of it. It's getting hard to
see it now, hah. Hopefully later this spring I'll get to start working on it
again when all this other stuff is resolved.

It's nice seeing the list so active recently.

Mitch Planck
Chelsea, MI
'69 1600
'70 1600