Re[2]: New badge designs posted

To: "\"Roadsters" <Datsunroadsters@onelist.com>,
Subject: Re[2]: New badge designs posted
From: Douglas E Noble <Douglas.E.Noble@parsons.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 19:10:41 +0000
     To the list,

     Here's a concept (Phil care to work this one up).....

     Circular badge --
     -- outer ring is a band 0.xxx wide with the flags, or colors of flags
        of states/countries represented by club (e.g. MADROC - VA, WV, DC,
        MD, PA, NJ). Border between the of the outer ring, inside and
        outside Nissan blue.
     -- inside that a field of the rising sun.
     -- the griffin Datsun emblem on the rising sun field.
     -- below the emblem on the rising sun field, the club initials (e.g.
        MADROC, BADROC, SEROC, OROC, WyCROC, TDROC, etc) on an arc above
        the inside border of the outer ring.

     Thoughts, comments?  A winner!?!?

     Doug Noble
     Vienna, Virginia