Re[4]: New badge designs posted

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re[4]: New badge designs posted
From: Douglas E Noble <Douglas.E.Noble@parsons.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 20:39:01 +0000
     Pat,

     OROC                Ohio Roadster Owners Club
     BADROC              Bay Area Datsun Roadster Owners Club
     SEROC               Southeast Roadster Owners Club
     WyCROC              Wyoming-Colorado Roadster Owners Club
     DRONE               Datsun Roadster Owners of New England
     MADROC              Mid-Atlantic Roadster Owners Club
     TxROC or TDROC      Texas (Datsun) Roadster Owners Club
     SCROC or SoCalROC   Southern California Roadster Owners Club
     NWROC               Northwest Roadster Owners Club

     Others(?) Corrections

     More information you need, I know.....

     Doug