Re: notadatsun

To: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Subject: Re: notadatsun
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 18:41:16 -0800
Well now,  I was thinking of Panasports.  But you have given me something to
consider.  They would have to be REAL BIG golf cart rims.  I have been told that
all Texicans have tatoos (yellow dandylyons, broken beer bottles, "Mudder").
Now, Arizonians go for Branding (from sitting on your roadster's metal seat belt
buckle in the summer time).
Guy
Tempe, AZ