humor: autocross pics/ autocross mods

To: "'roadster.netlist'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: humor: autocross pics/ autocross mods
From: "Ofarrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 07:14:02 -0800
Dennis, forget the paint job.
My question is : Are they still going to let you auto-x in a stock or even a
mod class now that your roadster has the wheelbase of a 35' motorhome? (see
pic) Maybe someone will bring out a 79 Thudderbird (ya know those REAL long
ones) to complete the class!
Lotsa room for beverage coolers, though.
Fergus O
I posted some more shots from the event:
http://classicdatsun.com/photos/ALBUM1.HTML
Mandatory Roadster Content:  I drove my 67.5 down to the event to watch
:-)  Got a bunch of nice comments on my new paint job.
Dennis Currington
1967.5 2000