Re[2]: rust coating question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re[2]: rust coating question
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 12:54:56 -0800
It's advertised as such, to work on rust. It wouldn't hurt to clean up the
surface a bit prior to use. I've used Hammerite on my '66 console trim and
found that it bonds very well, and is very tough. I used the spray can
version with wrinkle finish to imitate the old dash texture.

Fred - So.SF
'66 2L Loosie