Fwd: Roadster Sites....to rust or not to rust.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Roadster Sites....to rust or not to rust.
From: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 06:57:14 -0500
70 2000....I thought i would send you pictures of a car that i bought
recently in VA. this car had been sitting inside for 20 years....only
problem no ventilation...it actually looks worse than it is. This is my
first attempt at body work....any advise will be appreciated.
i will be doing updates on this project as I go along.

Rust?  What rust?
67.5 completely shot...sat outside in field for 20 years, sad thing about it
the car has only 38K miles on it. Luckily the motor and tranny (solex, with
comp pan) had been transfered to the 70 many years ago and the 67.5 was put
in the pasture (partly because of a fire under the hood)motor is in great
shape.
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=185114&a=12150723&f=0

Roadster Restoration
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=185114&a=12150813&f=0