510 swap meet Sunday (So Cal) / caravan to Valley

To: "'roadster.netlist'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 510 swap meet Sunday (So Cal) / caravan to Valley
From: "Ofarrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:28:21 -0800
saw this on the 510 webpage, it is the day after the canyon run (Sunday),
just thought I'd pass it on for those of you who might be interested in
dropping in a L20B or some such irreverent internal combustion unit. (might
get Liz's rod-thrower back on the road, Andrew, hint, hint, nudge, nudge)
Fergus O
Mar 18, UFO SoCal Swapmeet at Mario's Shop -- Mario's shop is at 20930
Normandie blvd. In the Torrance/Carson area. Just south of the 405 and west
of the 110 freeways. Exit the 110 on torrance Blvd and go west. At Normandie
turn left (south) and go about 1 block. It will be on your left in the back
of the front building. Swap meet starts at 10am!
By the way, if anyone wants to caravan to the Valley (aka have tools, will
travel) I'll be at the Huntington Center (405 to Beach Blvd, south 100 yds
to Edinger, turn right, dead mall on right) at 9:00-9:20 or so.