Junk letters

To: "Gary McCormick" <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>,
Subject: Junk letters
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 19:33:58 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>

>No one is /forcing/
>the owners of  older cars to do anything (yet... ).
>
>Gary McCormick

  It isn't a matter of forcing an owner to scrap his car.  It's the loss of
parts of an already rare car that bothers me.  The last time this deal was
out, there were perfectly good cars being crushed because the owner felt
obligated to to his/her part to help the earth.  Parts for our beloved
roadsters are hard to find now.  We can't sit back and let some one suggest
that the 'right' thing to do is crush a few more!

Paul