Parts destroyed (was Re: Junk letters)

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts destroyed (was Re: Junk letters)
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 17:35:42 -0800 (PST)
A few years back, a friend of the family worked at a Nissan only local
wrecking yard.  They were having trouble selling parts from Roadsters
(they were asking a lot, too) and found that most parts on their junked
cars were, well, junk.  He bragged to me that they had them all crushed
and wouldn't get any more of them.  I don't buy anything from them
anymore.

P.S.:  On the pictures of that Roadster being crushed a few days ago,
did anyone notice that it was a complete car, with many useful parts?

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/