Defective 67.5 ignition locks needed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Defective 67.5 ignition locks needed
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 21:24:53 -0600
I took my steering lock apart today and found that some of the wafers
(tumblers) were damaged.  Our local good locksmith didn't show a listing
for the tumblers.

I am interested in either a source for wafers, or picking up a few unwanted
locks for parts.  I don't need the switch, and the locks can be damaged.

Let me know what you have!

Peace,
Pat

--

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner