Trouble Report

To: <lists@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trouble Report
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:07:15 -0800
Mark,
(list - Mark is the list Admin. and Triumph nut)

Please check the list server. Something very odd has been going on in the
Datsun-Roadster list over the past few days that may require your attention.
We've been receiving duplicate posts that have been delayed for three days
to a week. I'm reporting this to you as I have never seen this happen
before. It's not like the normal delay that occurs from time to time. It's
far more pronounced.

I'm sure your convinced that there's nothing strange about "Odd things" on
the Roadster list, since we don't drive Triumphs. But this is even stranger
still.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup