Re: H 20 vs. U 20 bottom end (long)

To: "Ofarrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>,
Subject: Re: H 20 vs. U 20 bottom end (long)
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:56:38 -0800
>Fergus O, Wrote -  (forget "I wanna be like Mike, I prefer "I wanna drive
like Victor")
--------------

Well, I can say I fixed my speeding problem. Last night I finished
installing the 4.38 rearend. Now I'm always going 110 MPH. But, being passed
by grandma in her 74 Ford Station wagon all the while.

Man! did the sport leaf springs SLAM the back of my car to the ground! The
difference between the way it is now and the re-arched springs of before is
dramatic! I've got to remember to adjust my headlights as they point up too
much now. But going through one of my favorite corners last night proved it
was worth while.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup