350 Z <OT>

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 350 Z <OT>
From: Thomas in Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:55:28 +0100
I have been to Geneva Autosaloon over the weekend.
Nissan had the 350 Z on display there and I got a
chance to take a closer look. They called it a concept
car there. The front of the car is really terrible but the
rest is not so bad when it's in front of you. The "sci-fi"
interior would be a bitch on the production line. It had
some cool details and the "Z" logo was used in many
different places, big and small. It's very much Audi TT
but larger. It's a big & fat car.

I took some photos that I can upload later in case someone
hasn't seen enough of it.

Thomas