Re: Looking for 13 inch wide whitewall Radial tires

To: stickerman@home.com
Subject: Re: Looking for 13 inch wide whitewall Radial tires
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 08:20:38
Mark,

There is a fantastic place here in CA that has the 13 inch white white wall
radials...I purchased a set of beautiful 14's for my 66.

The company is called Elite Motor Cars (714-649-2393) . They also ship
tires.

Cost was a bit high...but they really look fantastic!!

BTW: I wouldn't waste much time with the low-rider type of magazine
tires....Even though the ads may say "Wide White Walls" - The tires are
usually only upto 1 inch wide. You probably want closer to a 1.5+ wide white
wall.

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA