Miata hard top on a roadster?

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miata hard top on a roadster?
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 20:49:25 -0500

-----
>>Andrew,
>>Looks like a Miata top!!!!!!!! And I wouldn't be surprised if it is.
>>
>>Mike

  Great top?  Yes!  Miata?  Not quite.  Actually it is a Parrish top made
just outside of Pittsburgh, PA.  or I should say, used to be made.  Mr.
Parrish sold off the molds and is out of business now.  Teddy Seidenfeld
also has one of the Parrish tops on his 2000.
  If you want one, and want one very badly, the molds were purchased by the
Smooth Line Corporation and they are manufacturing the tops again.
http://www.smoothline.com/default.htm   That's the good news.  The bad news
is that the prices start at $750 and go over $1000, depending on the finish
and interior you order.  Just a bit pricey for me.

Paul
OROC