progress, in some ways

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: progress, in some ways
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 15:28:57 -0800
Well, looks like the car is finally stripped of all chrome and parts.
Finally in the paint shop getting stripped and prepped for paint, going back
to the original color.  I will post some photos on photo point soon, but in
the meantime I am in the quest for some parts. What I am really looking for
is the dash wiring harness. I need one out of a 67.5 either 1600 or 2000.
Prefer one that is new, but if not available then I would consider a used
one. If any of you are parting out one or are going to just throw one away,
let me know before you do, I would like to have it. I also want to thank all
of you who responded to my previous question, I have decided to go with the
black behind the grill area.
    In addition I have another question regarding paint, what color are the
horns supposed to be, are they black or the body color? Also has anyone ever
had any experience with seeing that the visors were other than black, the
ones I have right now appear to be a white or cream color, were they a
different color for some paint models on a 67.5?
    Parts that I will need in the next few weeks, vendors please reply off
list to me:
Clutch cylinder, slave cylinder and hose
Visors for 67.5
speedometer cable
choke cable
throttle cable and knob
fuel filter (the one that goes in the little glass bowl)
paint stickers, and any other decals that were placed on the car
grommets that go in engine compartment to seal all cables and wiring from
engine to interior of car.
clips for chrome trim, need complete set of clips and clips for emblems
Thanks,
Gerardo Magana
67.5 Solex SRL 311-00222