Re: Stroked R16

To: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Subject: Re: Stroked R16
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 15:13:13 -0800
The manual indicates max horsepower and torque at 6,000 rpm. Six thousand rpm
is where the
"Yellow Zone" starts on the tachometer dial - 7,000 rpm is the "Red Zone"
starts - and I
quote from page 2: "It is no good for the engine to drive constantly in the
yellow shaded
area. Do not race up the revolutions up to the red shaded area."

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA
SRL311-13291 (currently observing zero rpm limit in garage)