Re: ease of seat removal (oops, OT)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ease of seat removal (oops, OT)
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 14:02:44 -0800 (PST)
Ok folks, I guess I'll give out a secret here. Before
I put in the race seat and was taking the seat out
just about every weekend I went to the tractor store
and bought some hardened 1/8" pins. Drill a 1/8" hole
in the bolt down 1/4 from the seat frame. Using a flat
fender washer and one of these pins on each corner
allows you to have the seat out in about 2 minutes. I
would just jack up the side of the car, take out the
pins and remove the seat. Remember the seat is not
holding anything but the seat. The belts are what is
of consequence.

Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6
70 2000