Re: How do I install my seats?

To: "Adam Bradley" <ambradley@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How do I install my seats?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 19:53:35 -0500
Unzip the headrests. You can use a very sharp mat knife or scalpel to cut
the foam to fit the speakers. Use a wire hanger or heavy guy wire to snake
the wires through the back of the seat. Voila. You may encounter some
problems snaking the wires but you'll be able to do it if you take your
time. Remember you need 2 wires as you have 2 speakers.

I use 3.5" Blaupunkt Overdrive speakers which I bought on Ebay for about 30
or so for each pair. Great speakers!!!! Don't buy stock speakers.

I have no idea how to install them in a Roadster as I have a MIata too.

Mike

PS - Use bass blockers or you'll distort the speakers.