Re: Installing and Removing Dash Caps

To: "snyler" <marc@animalfirm.com>, "Daniel Neuman"
Subject: Re: Installing and Removing Dash Caps
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:15:23 -0800
Stop using Armorall on your Vinyl or Leather Upholstery.
I used it on my Jeep Seats (Vinyl) and they cracked the first year.  I used
Vaseline on my Padded Dash on the same vehicle sitting in the sun in the
Arizona desert for almost 20 years and it looks as good as new.  Not even a
hint of drying out.
Pat