Re: brake light switch

To: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: brake light switch
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:10:11 -0800
I Originally had on my Jeep a brake light switch at the end of the Master
Cylinder that was the type you could not take apart to repair, and I could
not get the stop light to go out.  Not wanting to deal with such a usless
contraption i went to an Auto Parts Store found a switch that was lever
activated and fashioned it under the dash to my brake pedal arm.  It has
worked great for over 20 years, and I do not expect it will ever
Malfunction.
Pat