Re: Installing and Removing Dash Caps

To: Ben Zech <motormite@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Installing and Removing Dash Caps
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 14:39:39 -0800 (PST)
--- Ben Zech <motormite@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I think Roman Rist wrote up a detailed installation on this.
> Roman?????
> BZ

Hello, I have been not checking my mail too much, been in Arizona
working to get some bills Paid off.

I have just gotten back to LA. and things may get back to normal....

blah, blah. anyway.....the dash cap. if the car has a dash cap on it
the original dash is ripped to shreds anyway....so the hell with it!

take it off! no one puts a cap on a good dash!!!!
check the archives, I did do an extensive write up on the installation.

most of all, I'd say this... you have got nothing to lose,  go for it.
you can always take sharp razor blades and cut the existing cap into
sections and take it off in pieces, that way you have more control of
how it "shreds the dash"

good luck,
Roman
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/