(O.T.) Roadster promotion

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Dat2000srl@aol.com
Subject: (O.T.) Roadster promotion
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:32:11 -0800
Now there's an idea. Not just putting a roadster in a movie.

Making a movie with our roadster as the Star! (Think Herbie/VW.)

Maybe John Friederich of Las Vegas can produce the movie (nice Shasta movie
John). There's quite a few roadster owners with stories to tell (or make
up).

Locally here in the SF Bay Area, there's "Calspeed coast to coast" and
"Daniel WHYME & MY ROADSTER".

I think that's Hoon Kim who works for Pixar. I think he'd have a hard time
selling the concept to Pixar! I think John works with a lower budget.

Fred  - So.SF