Re: Autometer Gauges in a high windshield??

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: Autometer Gauges in a high windshield??
From: "Nathan Ruffcorn" <nruff@famvid.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:58:19 -0600
Autometer gauges sound great!.  My father's car has aftermarket VDO speedo
and tach.  Fairly easy install as long as the original gauge housings are
used.  Don't forget that the turn signal indicators have to be installed if
replacing the tach (or I guess you could install a loud flasher relay
instead-just a thought).
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=123299&a=906620&p=25738381&f=0

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=123299&a=906620&p=25738377&f=0

Nathan