Re: [Datsun-Roadsters] Add in subject line information

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Datsun-Roadsters] Add in subject line information
From: "Kerry Zariwny" <kzariwny@home.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 13:39:08 -0800
>All except this one, which I cant filter due to there be nothing to create a
>rule from..."to" addresses are always different and
so are subjects.

Not really. The only email I receive from the roadster list is addressed to :"
datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" so all you have to
do it create a rule that all emails from datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net go
into a "Roadster Email" folder. That is what I did and
it works perfectly. Every single email from the list (unless it is directed to
my personal email) goes directly into my Roadster
folder, never to my Inbox. No clutter, no mess

Take care! :)

Kerry Z
West Linn, Oregon
1968 1600