Re: [Datsun-Roadsters] Add in subject line information

To: BARTERDUDE@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Datsun-Roadsters] Add in subject line information
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 10:09:21 EST
In some of the other mailing lists (yes, ones on team.net) they have a square
bracket around the list name in the subject line that *automatically* get
puts on - eg:

Re: [name of list] The subject of mail

I hand typed  it to the top of this particular mail.

Maybe we could request of Mark B. to add such a header to ours - I know I'd
often thought it would be handy. I like the idea, & I 'spose if it was
popular enough we could ask him to do that for us - thoughts anyone?

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ