Re: [Datsun-Roadsters] Add in subject line information

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Datsun-Roadsters] Add in subject line information
From: <eddie@ratdat.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 20:59:26 -0800
This would be a great thing. I am on a lot of mailing Datsun lists (3000+
emails a month) all of which get sorted into various folders automatically
so my inbox doesn't get too flooded. All except this one, which I cant
filter due to there be nothing to create a rule from..."to" addresses are
always different and so are subjects. It would be very handy.

Eddie
England
1969 SRL311-08567
eddie@ratdat.com
www.ratdat.com

> In some of the other mailing lists (yes, ones on team.net) they have a
square
> bracket around the list name in the subject line that *automatically* get
> puts on - eg:
>
> Re: [name of list] The subject of mail
>
> I hand typed  it to the top of this particular mail.
>
> Maybe we could request of Mark B. to add such a header to ours - I know
I'd