Add in subject line information

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Add in subject line information
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:57:05 EST
Hey Guys and Gals -

Don't know about you, but I get on average about 150 - 200 emails a day.
Some are junk.  PLEASE ENTER INFORMATION IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE, when you send
info to the Datsun group.  This way we can tell in general who or what it is
about.  My delete button sometimes gets overheated, and the Datsun group info
might find its way into eHell without subject line.

Gary Lasater
Founding Member > www.WyCROC.org
1963 Single Carb 1500 (Gramps of the Group) - SPL310-00289B
1970 1600 - SPL311-28169 (one of the last of the group)
Parker CO 80134