custom tail lights

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: custom tail lights
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 13:58:50 -0600
Hey listers -

I finished the tail lights for my custom today at lunch.  I still need to
make the small reflectors at top to match.  The lights and reflector on each
side will be tied together with a polished aluminum plate to give them a
more integrated look - actually Eddie's idea.  For trivia - the best I (and
a couple of machinist) could determine, the lights and back panel are at a
22 degree, 20 minute angle.  This put my lights within .001 of an inch of
correct - I can live with that:-)

After the lights I will make the door window cap. Then front signal lights,
then interior trim............................

Pictures at  http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1286599
<http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1286599>

Phil
SEROC