More stuff on eBay

To: road <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: More stuff on eBay
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:08:39 -0600
Added a set of Mukuni 40PHH & L series manifold

Also a bunch of wiring and little fuse block.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=twalter311

Amazing what happens when I have time to do a little
house cleaning in the garage. Also I have a U20 CRANKSHAFT
available. Sucker is heavy to ship, but if you are looking
to do a R16 Stroker conversion, here is you crank.

[Pat H - don't worry, I still have your stuff, too].

Alas, I will be trying to clean out as much as the "heavy
stuff" as possible in the next few weeks. I hope to stay
in the Austin, TX area... but might be relocating. ;-)

Cheers,

Tom Walter