Warning

To: parts@wa.net, Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Warning
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 07:59:51 -0800
I am sending an attachment to you that concerns the transaction that was
consumated by you and a customer.  I being an owner of a Datsun
Roadster, a 1998 Nissan Altima, A Jeep Pickup truck, as well as several
Corvairs, do belong to Auto Clubs that reflect these Vehicles.  I
believe that while I am always looking for Vendors to supply me with
Various items for the different applications of Vehicles I own, it
dismays me to find there is anyone that would allow a purchase to not
transpire as agreed.  I personally find that it would not be good
business to find myself in the position of holding the short end of the
stick.  I am sure you feel you have good reasons for your actions, but I
feel equally sure you know the consequences of such a decision.  I live
by this code: "Once burned, Shame on you, Twice burned, Shame on me."  I
feel as if I have been equally burned by this failure to transact.  It
will not happen again.
Patrick P. Castronovo
slick1patrick@netscape.net