Re: Can't find it grind it

To: "shifty" <shifty@best.com>,
Subject: Re: Can't find it grind it
From: "Mike Faggart" <mikef@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 19:30:32 -0500
This may help, when you are getting ready to down shift, clutch goes
in, at the same time the gear shift goes into neutral and give it some
rpms with some gas, hence 1 clutch, then push in the clutch again and
at the same time shift into lower gear, thats a double clutch,  ask
any truck driver, big trucks do not have syncros, they have to double
clutch.

Mike Faggart
68 2L
SEROC