Re: Roadster differences between years

To: spl310@hotmail.com, chriss@euregio.net, haugchiro@moscow.com,
Subject: Re: Roadster differences between years
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 22:07:59 -0500
All,

I just read what I posted, and it sounds harsh.  I did not intend that at
all, and I wanted to apologize to Bob publicly if I offended him in any way.
  He did a GREAT job detailing the differences and I just wanted to add a
few refinements.  I did not want to sound as snotty as I did in that post.

Sid